- Not really cheatsheets, but puts all the docs from various languages/libs together into one searchable app
- MDN Web Docs
- CSS Tricks
- Get his FREE ebooks!!! Link
- Scotch.io (aggregate)
Comparing programming languages and frameworks
- For some general framework overviews and comparison, make sure to check out my elevator pitches page.
A great resource for comparing across languages and frameworks is the TodoMVC approach. The idea is to improve upon the "hellow world" baseline (echoing out a string) and have the baseline be a simple todo tracker page. Then, have complete code examples for each language / framework.
Electronics / engineering
Practical Electronics for Inventors, by Scherz and Monk - Amazon
- This book is awesome; the ultimate condensed electronics guide and reference.
- Written so that not much, if any, prior knowledge of electronics is necessary: A-Z is covered in varying levels of detail
- Great for getting started with building random hobby projects (Arduino, etc.)